Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hoping

I have a lot to be thankful for. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my job at the bank. I cannot explain how much it adds to my self-esteem working a real job.

I'm really hoping to move out soon. I will be a lot happier if i do. My mom says I have to pay her on monday or i have to leave and give her my car keys. I have to go to court on Tuesday and possibly serve my dad..meaning i have to sue him. I'm so anxious that i woke up in the middle of the night this past week with hives all over my body.

So here's where I have to have hope. I hope that I will be able to figure out a situation for monday thats better than whats presented to me. Im hoping to find a place to live for cheap and maybe a car. I try not to think about it because when i do i feel my heart start racing and my anxiety kicks into high gear.

I'm hoping for a Christmas miracle. I'm desperate.

No comments: